SEO or search engine optimization can make a HUGE difference in the online presence and growth of any website. As the new year approaches, 5 SEO will remain vital and important for the success of online businesses. Here is a roundup of 5 SEO trends to look out for in 2022.
The only constant in the world of SEO is change. SEO is always evolving, so it is very important to remain up to date with the latest SEO trends.
5 SEO trends to look out for in 2022
1. AI and Machine Language
2 Page Experience as a ranking signal
3 Voice Assisted searches
4. While blogging, remember E.A.T
- At least 500+ words.
- Do On-page optimization on your post before publishing.
- Make sure your post is not linked to any shady or irrelevant website.
- Consistency is the key. Make sure you produce good content on a regular basis.
5. Video SEO and other social signals
- You can share it on your business’s social media accounts
- Someone else who reads your blog/page shares it.
When it comes to social media, there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer. Consistently producing good content and sharing it can help drive traffic to your website.